|By Evelio Perez|
Are they to be taken for their word? How can we as freedom loving people continue to ignore these in your face facts?
Can we spot some of these conditions already in action today?
From the International Communist Party
10 Conditions For Transition To Communism (From Wikipedia)
1) Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2) A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3) Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4) Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5) Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6) Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7) Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8) Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9) Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
10) Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. http://www.cpusa.org/
FROM SOCIALIST PARTY U.S.A.
1. We condemn the so-called War on Terrorism and call for the immediate repeal of the U.S.A.P.A.T.R.I.O.T Acts and the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act.
2. We call for the elimination of the Dept.of Homeland Security and the sweeping police powers accorded to it.
3. We demand the exclusion of the military from domestic law enforcement.
4. We call for the abolition of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
5. We oppose so-called anti-terrorist measures and criminal code reforms that restrict legitimate dissent.
6. We support secular democratic states, assuring equal rights to every citizen and resident in accordance with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
7. We oppose the militarization of the United States/Mexican border, and an increase in the service budget instead of the "military" budget of the INS.
8. We defend the rights of all immigrants to education, health care, and full civil and legal rights and call for an unconditional amnesty program for all undocumented people. We oppose the imposition of any fees on those receiving amnesty.
9. We call for an end to the use of "secret evidence" in deportation hearings, a ban on all immigration detentions and military tribunals, and full due process and habeas corpus rights in U.S. courts for all non-citizens on U.S. territory or in U.S. custody.
10. We demand an end to police raids in areas where immigrants congregate.
11. We oppose "guest worker" programs. We call for full citizenship rights upon demonstrating residency for six months.