Mar 12, 2013

WHAT IS WITH GLORIFYING A MURDERER?


By Evelio Perez
  What would ordinary good hearted people do if they came face to face with the images of Adolf Hitler, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot or Mao Tse-Tung (Zedong) on some idiot's t-shirt? Would they be vindictive, judgmental or maybe just a little pissed off at the people celebrating these Mass Murderers? Should we strive to be cool and better people,  look the other way and allow these people to celebrate their heroes at our expense?

 The real question is, what would you do? Extend your hands in friendship and tell the ignorant fanatic that his idol is forgiven and that everything is alright?

 What would a Jew from Auschwitz 
do if he came face to face with an idiot glorifying the people that murdered his family?  How could any Jew forgive Adolf Hitler? 


J.C. in Cuba
  Sometimes life throws us a vicious curve ball where everything becomes a living hell for millions around the world. Family members, friends and neighbors  jailed or slaughtered simply because they didn't agree with their government's cruel tyranny. Yet these leaders are branded as heroes by many.

 Some of these despots live long and luxurious lives at the expense of their defenseless and desperate people without ever getting even a smidgen of justice. It just isn't right!  

Some one's murdering terrorist is another one's blazing hero? Al-Qaeda's own Osama Bin-Laden kills more than 3,000 innocent Americans and yet he is a hero to many. Would you forgive Bin-Laden? How would you respond to some idiot proudly parading with a picture your son's murderer on their T-Shirt?   

 The world we live in seems like it is in a loving and forgiving mood, as countess of people around the world are apparently developing a disease known as "liberal goody too shoes amnesia"...... and until some tragic event happens to you or your loved ones, then you will always be on the side of the people that will continue to let these atrocities continue.
  My first reaction when I see those people wearing those hurtful t-shirts is to want to punch that person on the nose and lecture him on how cruel and bad that person was, but then I remember that this is America where everyone (citizen) has the right to be stupid.
  Does this give anyone the right to be wrong, stupid or even cruel at any cost?  Many law abiding Americans say yes, they also rightly say that many patriots of this great country died for that right of free expression. They will also tell you that it is OK to burn the American flag if they desire. But........................ isn't there an invisible and moral line that you just don't cross?


FIRST AMENDMENT


CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW RESPECTING AN ESTABLISHMENT OF RELIGION, OR PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE THEREOF; OR ABRIDGING THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, OR OF THE PRESS; OR THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE PEACEABLY TO ASSEMBLE, AND TO PETITION THE GOVERNMENT FOR A REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES.


 So be aware my Liberal friends, the next genocide will happen because of people like you who did not want to see or believe what bad people can do. Instead of condemning them, you are elevating them as heroes. 
  The future of our fragile and dangerous world will now depend on people that will allow these atrocities to continue and it is up to people like me who will try to expose and stop them. 

 Ahem, Excuse me! I also have the right to be right. You must also realize that I am also going to use my right of expression by exposing and denouncing these people that glorify these champions of genocide.

 So hear me loud and clear to all who will listen, I will stop and ridicule any body in public if I ever see anyone wearing a Murderer's t-shirt. I like these cretins am claiming my first amendment rights and expressing my constitutional right to free speech, now put that one in your pipe and smoke it! 



34 comments:

Harold said...

Kudos to you for bringing this up, some people just don't get it.

Anonymous said...

I also feel angry when i see Che Guevara t-shits sold in stores, they should be banned.

Carlos said...

I too say something when I see these people wearing these t-shirts. It is very disturbing.

Anonymous said...

I аm extremelү impresseԁ with your wгiting skills and also with the laʏout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to ѕee a nice blog likе this one today.

Jules said...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy. The entire glance of your web site is excellent, as smartly as the content!

Amy said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally!

Arthur said...

Wonderful writing from you, man. I have kept in mind your stuff prior to and you're just too wonderful. I really like what you have obtained here, really like what you're stating and the way by which you say it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to learn much more from you. This is really a great website.

Anonymous said...

You are just extremely excellent. Love your work!

Fritz said...

Hi there, You've done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.

Sue said...

I feel the same, keep up the good work!

Jan said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to revisit once again since i have saved as a favorite it

George C. said...

Dоes your Ьlog have a ϲοntact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send yoս an e-mail. I've got some suggеstions for your blog you might be inteгested in hearing. Either way, great websіte and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Evelio Perez said...

Thanks George, if you look on the right side of the blog, after the Obama countdown widget, there is a contact form... Fill it out and i'll get back to you.
Thanks for your kind words.........

Fasih said...

What's up, this աeеkend is nice for me, for the reason that this time i аm reading this great post here at my ɦome.

Cynthia said...

This is a fantastic website, I love your layout and your articles. Keep it up, you are one in a million!

Anonymous said...

You have a very good point of view here.

Anonymous said...

You have a very good point of view here.

Frank said...

Good post. I have been experiencing many of these issues as well.. thanks for bringing it out in the open.

Anonymous said...

I do not even understand how I ended up right here, but I believed this post was once good. I do not understand who you're but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

It's awesome designed for me to have a website, which is helpful for my experience. thanks admin

CHARLES said...


Hello there, I found your blog via Google while looking for a comparable subject, your website got here up, it appears good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. Hi there, simply changed into alert to your weblog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful for those who continue this in future. Lots of people will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Jerat said...

I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog. I am hoping to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own personal site.

Kory said...


Hey there fantastic blog! Many thanks!

Chris said...

At this time i believe you have the best blog out there right now. Love everything i've seen!

Anonymous said...

It's like you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot about this, just like you wrote the e-book in it or something. This is a fantastic blog. I'll definitely be back.

Anonymous said...

Superb blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any tips? Appreciate it! my blog ... 23hq.com

Anonymous said...

I visit every day some sites and websites to read posts, however this blog provides quality based articles.

Anonymous said...

Someone essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I'd state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to create this actual submit amazing. Great process!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your web site by way of Google while searching for a similar subject, your website came up, it appears good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Anonymous said...

I'm not positive the place you are getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or figuring out more. Thank you for magnificent information I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

Muhittin said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say that you've done a superb job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Internet explorer. Superb Blog!

Salah said...

Hey! I'm at ѡork browsing уour blog from my new iphone 3gs! Juѕt wanted to sаy I love reading through your blog and loߋk forward tߋ all your posts! Ҝeep up tҺe superb work!

Birgit said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. kudos !