Feb 11, 2013

ILA Pictures

By Evelio Perez
  Here are some of the pictures I took with my brothers in the last couple of days before my retirement.... and a special shout out to those I did not take a picture with. Nelson I.(the Admiral), Phil K. (The Fish), Willie (El Bicho, RIP), Hector F.(RIP), James, Mr. Sims, Cleve, Junior, Terry, Sick Ralph, Freddie C.(RIP), Stuff Master,Tommy, Scott, Robert J., Pablo, Ross (The Cheese), Reylan................



With President Jerry Becerra


Here with friend, Boss and (nobody's perfect) Yankee fan, Guy........

Gran amigo for many years, Carlos (El Chino) 
Me and long time friend, Cirilo (40 year club)

Here with great friend Vinnie...
(He loves harmonicas
 for some reason) LOL

Gio, me and Cirilo

With (Yankee fan)  Butch...........
My Retirement watch.........





Danny, Me, Omar and Carlos

With Luis........

My gran amigo, Manny

Here's Danny....... Very good friend....Hmmmmmm (too good)

Here's Jerry, he always said I was # 1

With Bandin



With Jerry.............
Good friend, Calixto, also loves harmonicas

With Jimmy...........
With Richard........
With Pedro
Best Softball clean-up
 batter ever, Carlos Sr....

With 40 year man and long
 time friend Cirilo





Me and great Bud 
(Mark) Anthony... (Yankee fan) 

Here with Roberto..........
With Freddy
With Burt Bond ( A legend) 


Here with Willie......

Retiring soon, here's Sam....

Sam, Me and Abe...............

Odel (Yankee) Me and
 Julio (Red Sox)
 with Florida Stevedoring.......
Here's Abe coming out/ LOL




With my bud, Dr. Al Jardines (RIP),  best double play
 combination in Softball.... Miss you Buddy!!!!!!

Here with long timer 
(Cuban) George............


With Carlos Jr.............
With great friend Jorge (The Colombian)..........

A true LEGEND, Jimmy D. 

Here with good friend Oscar ...........
With Danny















Thanks to Danny and 
Michelle for this awesome
 and yummy cake!!!!!! 



Carlos Jr., Odel, Cirilo and Dr. Al (RIP)...........
The Hunger Games! 

My loving friends also offered to
take care of my last check....LOL

Party!

POMTOC YARD
Collage of all of these pictures
 on my desk. (to be destroyed by 
Jerry Jorge
 after I leave...LOL)





Oh By the way, The Red Sox are still "The Best Team in Baseball!!!!!" (Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!) 

No comments: